Monday, June 23, 2008

Marvin Gets Mail

Thank you Marvin for helping Blake with all of his problems. He's very grateful that he has a second chance. He loves Donna his mom - she has a very bad liver problem. She prays that God will keep Blake healthy for as long as he can. They need each other and love each other. Thank you so much Marvin you are a pretty and great dog.
Donna and Blake


Hi Marvin!
Just wanted to say you are a truly inspirational dog!!! I wish more PEOPLE could be like you. I have 3 dogs at home, one of which is deaf. he was abandoned as a puppy, because he was "different." He lives 6 months in a shelter, until we finally found him and brought him into our family. he , too, knows what it is like to be homeless and live with a disability. I am so thankful to have him in my life! You are such a good boy, for trying to reach out and help others the way you do. I wish I was there to give youa big hug and lots of pets. Keep up the good work!!
Hugs,
Penny Hamilton

No comments: