Friday, June 27, 2008

"Thank you from the bottom of my heart......"

June 24, 2008
Dear Marvin,
I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for saving my cat’s life. I look at him now, healthy and never tired of playing, and I shudder to think that if it weren’t for concerned people like you, his ashes would be sitting in an urn right now.
He came to me one day as a stray. He was in my back yard eating bread I had thrown out for the birds. He could hardly walk and was so thin you could see every vertebrae on his spine.
He was thrown out because he needed medical attention.
I am on a fixed income, and when the vet told me his fee I cried because I couldn’t come up with the full amount. I was sick with the thought he would be put to sleep.
Then I was told about your group, Marvin, and the people who care so very much. You helped me pay the vet bill and at this minute he is sitting on my lap purring. He is a white cat, and I named him Snowy.
Thanking you from the bottom of my heart, I will forever donate to your cause as I might help another animal live.
Thanks again,
Barbara

No comments: